Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Krystal's top 5 from Urban Decay

I have been a long time fan of Urban Decay. They sell great makeup with amazing pigment. I can go on and on  about their products I love, but I have narrowed down a list of my Top 5 from Urban Decay.

24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in Perversion $19
This has to be my all time favorite eye pencil. It is the smoothest blackest black I have ever tried. It is most comparable to MAC's Eye Kohl in Smolder, it glides on just like that but doesn't smear the way smolder does. You can use it to smudge out for a smokey look that will last all day, or you can just line your upper and lower lids as well as the inner rim of your lash line, which also lasts longer than other liners I have tried in the past.

Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Original $20

This is the best eyeshadow primer! I get really oily lids and without this primer  my shadow will bleed together, crease, and smear. You only need the smallest amount and it will make your eyeshadow last all day long. The pigment of your shadow will even appear more vibrant. 

24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Perversion $19
This is my go to, I'm in a hurry liner. Its glides on effortlessly and truly will stay on 24 hours. Once applied it only takes moments for it to dry and once it does it won't smear. Now it does say waterproof, but it really does depend on what you call waterproof. If you get your eyes wet the liner will not run but as soon as you touch it it will ball up and peel off. That happens to be one thing I like about it because it doesn't take a lot of scrubbing to remove. 

24/7 Concealer Pencil, I use FBI $18

This concealer is fantastic. It goes smooth and has a lot of coverage. What I like about it is that it doesn't build up in any creases or wrinkles and when covering blemishes. The only issue I have had is finding the concealer in my shade. The lighter shades are often sold out and, but I have had luck finding it at the Sephora in JC Pennys.

Naked Palette $50
This palette is so universal I recommend everyone have it. There are endless looks you can make with this pallet from a natural naked eye to a sexy smokey eye. Naked and Buck are both matte shadows that are great to use for your eyebrows. Naked is perfect for blondes and Buck is perfect for dark hair. I use this pallet almost everyday, I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment